Jodhpur National University after a great success of 3 Mega Job fairs, is again coming up with the fourth similar event with the vision and mission of “Making India Employable” via Dream Endurance-III from 1st to 4th February,2012. In which altogether more than 70-80 companies of national and international repute will be participating to provide an opportunity to the fresh and young talents of Rajasthan to get inducted into their organization.
JNU believes that such opportunity must be provided to each and every talented student. These are the future of our India and if they don’t get such opportunities than how could our country become a developed nation.
We have already sent you an invitation mail for this mega event and requested you to forward us the data of the interested candidates, but haven’t received the exact data of students. In previous Job fairs also we came across many problems regarding exact number of students participating in the event and such problems create misunderstanding and due to which lack of coordination takes place.
Once we get details of the students interested to participate in this event, it will become easier for us to make further arrangements. So that no such problems could arise again.
1. Our University TP cell will be in regular contact with the TPO’s of respective colleges via mails or telephones.
2. Proper transport facility will be provided to all the students with in Jodhpur.
3. One time refreshment and two tea will be provided to all the students.
4. Institute TP cell is requested to update students via regular SMS/mail to students for providing further information to those students who have register themselves in this event.
5. Once we receive the data of the students for Job Fair then JNU’s HR Department will be facilitating the TPO’s of respective institutes by timely updating them with the further details.
6. Once the students get selected in the Job fair, then he/she has to give a confirmation of joining or not that company via an official letter of consent dually signed by the Director/TPO of their institute within 15 days.
7. It will be solely our responsibility to provide offer letter to the candidates selected in the Job fair.
8. Kindly send us the data in the excel sheet attached ASAP (23th December,2012) of B.Sc (IT), BCA, BBA, B.Tech, Engineering Diploma, MCA, MBA (all branches).
9. Registration fees will be Rs. 200/- per candidate.